Last featured on the solo tip with August promo cut Cali Love, rising R&B star Sabi returns to bring us the lead single and partial title track off her next mixtape. On this sultry selection, the Warner Bros. signee receives behind-the-boards support from a budding DJBooth favorite; fresh off collaborating with Sabi on Overflow, G.O.O.D. Music singer/songwriter and producer Ryan McDermott crafts a bubbly, ‘70s-informed synth beat to back the artist as she shows us her Love Sounds—which, I’m happy to say, are much more musical than the moans and heavy breathing the title led me to imagine. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on the songstress’s 0 to 60: Love Sounds tape, set to drop digitally next Wednesday, November 13.
Written by richard on 11/7/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wild Heart" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.