This morning—like every morning—Saba rolled out of bed feeling like Butter. What butter feels like (besides “greasy”) I honestly couldn’t tell you but, judging by the blissfully mellow vibe of the Chi-town rapper and beatsmith’s latest mixtape single, it must be pretty damn good. Coming on the heels of Booth debut Burnout, this cut sees the artist describing his carefree outlook on life over a hazy, self-produced instrumental backdrop. Jamilia of reader-acclaimed duo M&O provides breezy guest vocals throughout the cut. For more from Saba, cop his #ComfortZone street album when it drops digitally on Tuesday, July 15.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.