This morning—like every morning—Saba rolled out of bed feeling like Butter. What butter feels like (besides “greasy”) I honestly couldn’t tell you but, judging by the blissfully mellow vibe of the Chi-town rapper and beatsmith’s latest mixtape single, it must be pretty damn good. Coming on the heels of Booth debut Burnout, this cut sees the artist describing his carefree outlook on life over a hazy, self-produced instrumental backdrop. Jamilia of reader-acclaimed duo M&O provides breezy guest vocals throughout the cut. For more from Saba, cop his #ComfortZone street album when it drops digitally on Tuesday, July 15.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.