This morning—like every morning—Saba rolled out of bed feeling like Butter. What butter feels like (besides “greasy”) I honestly couldn’t tell you but, judging by the blissfully mellow vibe of the Chi-town rapper and beatsmith’s latest mixtape single, it must be pretty damn good. Coming on the heels of Booth debut Burnout, this cut sees the artist describing his carefree outlook on life over a hazy, self-produced instrumental backdrop. Jamilia of reader-acclaimed duo M&O provides breezy guest vocals throughout the cut. For more from Saba, cop his #ComfortZone street album when it drops digitally on Tuesday, July 15.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.