This morning—like every morning—Saba rolled out of bed feeling like Butter. What butter feels like (besides “greasy”) I honestly couldn’t tell you but, judging by the blissfully mellow vibe of the Chi-town rapper and beatsmith’s latest mixtape single, it must be pretty damn good. Coming on the heels of Booth debut Burnout, this cut sees the artist describing his carefree outlook on life over a hazy, self-produced instrumental backdrop. Jamilia of reader-acclaimed duo M&O provides breezy guest vocals throughout the cut. For more from Saba, cop his #ComfortZone street album when it drops digitally on Tuesday, July 15.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)