This morning—like every morning—Saba rolled out of bed feeling like Butter. What butter feels like (besides “greasy”) I honestly couldn’t tell you but, judging by the blissfully mellow vibe of the Chi-town rapper and beatsmith’s latest mixtape single, it must be pretty damn good. Coming on the heels of Booth debut Burnout, this cut sees the artist describing his carefree outlook on life over a hazy, self-produced instrumental backdrop. Jamilia of reader-acclaimed duo M&O provides breezy guest vocals throughout the cut. For more from Saba, cop his #ComfortZone street album when it drops digitally on Tuesday, July 15.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.