In an article featured earlier this week, our very own Lucas G. called out Chicago emcee/producer Saba‘s latest single as featuring one of the best hooks thus far in 2014. Since it’s tough to make an educated decision on whether you agree without hearing the record, we’ve decided to feature Burnout as the unsigned artist’s Booth debut. In addition to a standout chorus by singer Eryn Allen Kane, this joint boasts deft, introspective bars and a lush, yet understated instrumental, both courtesy of Saba himself. For more from this multitalented Midwesterner, cop the #ComfortZone mixtape when it drops digitally on Tuesday, July 15.
Written by richard on 05/29/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.