In an article featured earlier this week, our very own Lucas G. called out Chicago emcee/producer Saba‘s latest single as featuring one of the best hooks thus far in 2014. Since it’s tough to make an educated decision on whether you agree without hearing the record, we’ve decided to feature Burnout as the unsigned artist’s Booth debut. In addition to a standout chorus by singer Eryn Allen Kane, this joint boasts deft, introspective bars and a lush, yet understated instrumental, both courtesy of Saba himself. For more from this multitalented Midwesterner, cop the #ComfortZone mixtape when it drops digitally on Tuesday, July 15.
Written by richard on 05/29/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.