Update: The Tom Vin, Elijah Alvarado and Caves-directed visuals for Saba’s Burnout single have been added.
In an article featured earlier this week, our very own Lucas G. called out Chicago emcee/producer Saba‘s latest single as featuring one of the best hooks thus far in 2014. Since it’s tough to make an educated decision on whether you agree without hearing the record, we’ve decided to feature Burnout as the unsigned artist’s Booth debut. In addition to a standout chorus by singer Eryn Allen Kane, this joint boasts deft, introspective bars and a lush, yet understated instrumental, both courtesy of Saba himself. For more from this multitalented Midwesterner, cop the #ComfortZone mixtape, out now.
Written by richard on 10/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.