Update: The Tom Vin, Elijah Alvarado and Caves-directed visuals for Saba’s Burnout single have been added.
In an article featured earlier this week, our very own Lucas G. called out Chicago emcee/producer Saba‘s latest single as featuring one of the best hooks thus far in 2014. Since it’s tough to make an educated decision on whether you agree without hearing the record, we’ve decided to feature Burnout as the unsigned artist’s Booth debut. In addition to a standout chorus by singer Eryn Allen Kane, this joint boasts deft, introspective bars and a lush, yet understated instrumental, both courtesy of Saba himself. For more from this multitalented Midwesterner, cop the #ComfortZone mixtape, out now.
Written by richard on 10/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.