In an article featured earlier this week, our very own Lucas G. called out Chicago emcee/producer Saba‘s latest single as featuring one of the best hooks thus far in 2014. Since it’s tough to make an educated decision on whether you agree without hearing the record, we’ve decided to feature Burnout as the unsigned artist’s Booth debut. In addition to a standout chorus by singer Eryn Allen Kane, this joint boasts deft, introspective bars and a lush, yet understated instrumental, both courtesy of Saba himself. For more from this multitalented Midwesterner, cop the #ComfortZone mixtape when it drops digitally on Tuesday, July 15.
Written by richard on 05/29/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.