Master producers Taz Arnold, Shafiq Husayn and Om’Mas Keith collectively form the group Sa-Ra. This trio is out to bring originality and creativity back to the music scene with their new single, Feel the Bass. With production work done by the group themselves, this single is oozing with innovation. Talib Kweli jumps on and adds a flow that’s fluid and well executed. The artistic combination is pure Hip-Hop with its simplistic beat and introspective lyrics.
Written by Chicki on 04/4/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"B*tch Baby" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.