Master producers Taz Arnold, Shafiq Husayn and Om’Mas Keith collectively form the group Sa-Ra. This trio is out to bring originality and creativity back to the music scene with their new single, Feel the Bass. With production work done by the group themselves, this single is oozing with innovation. Talib Kweli jumps on and adds a flow that’s fluid and well executed. The artistic combination is pure Hip-Hop with its simplistic beat and introspective lyrics.
Written by Chicki on 04/3/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"B*tch Baby" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.