Master producers Taz Arnold, Shafiq Husayn and Om’Mas Keith collectively form the group Sa-Ra. This trio is out to bring originality and creativity back to the music scene with their new single, Feel the Bass. With production work done by the group themselves, this single is oozing with innovation. Talib Kweli jumps on and adds a flow that’s fluid and well executed. The artistic combination is pure Hip-Hop with its simplistic beat and introspective lyrics.
Written by Chicki on 04/4/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"B*tch Baby" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)