Master producers Taz Arnold, Shafiq Husayn and Om’Mas Keith collectively form the group Sa-Ra. This trio is out to bring originality and creativity back to the music scene with their new single, Feel the Bass. With production work done by the group themselves, this single is oozing with innovation. Talib Kweli jumps on and adds a flow that’s fluid and well executed. The artistic combination is pure Hip-Hop with its simplistic beat and introspective lyrics.
Written by Chicki on 04/3/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"B*tch Baby" (2009)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.