It’s paradoxical but true: the very same thing that makes everything clear can, in excess, leave you blinded. I wish I could take responsibility for that deep observation, but credit is actually due to Windy City representative S-Preme, who spits about the many varieties Lights! that characterize life in the public eye on a freshly-released promo single. Like what you’re hearing? Though this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, fans should keep it locked for the latest on Preme’s Everyone Loves Everything mixtape, set to drop this winter.
Written by richard on 09/9/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Test Your Might" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.