From Rostrum Records, the independent label that brought us Wiz Khalifa (who, in turn, brought the Booth Say Yeah and Make It Hot), comes another brand-new artist who goes by the name of S. Money. Like Wiz, S-Money hails from the city of Pittsburgh and utilizes Johnny Juliano as his in-house producer. Unlike his better-known labelmate, however, this 22-year old goes with a more mainstream sound; with his car trimmed out with heavy subwoofers and rims, he’s ready to get his Parking Lot Pimpin’ on. As singer Mona pimps the pimps with her vocals, Juliano leaves behind his usual dance-pop influence for a more Miami-influenced bass-heavy sound. Co-signed by heavyweights such as Bun B and DJ Kay Slay, S. Money’s new mixtape New Money is now available in stores and online. So, is the Steel City 2 for 2? You be the judge.
Listen to More: S. Money
Written by Burmy on 09/23/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme a Sign" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.