When it comes to anime, my expertise lies on The Simpsons and Family Guy side of the fence. Aside from Pokemon when I was a wee lad, I have never been to into the real anime scene. Lucky for listeners, you don’t have to be to enjoy the Booth debut (a premiere!) of Ryeale Britt. Madara Uchiha is named after one of the most powerful characters in the Naruto series; still, he has nothing on Britt. Atop a shrouded, trap splashed production from High Class Filth, Britt dishes out some venomous, pull no punches bars with a confident, edgy flow. Though his approach is brash and assertive, there is a slurred, lurching vibe to his on-the-mic approach which settles in nicely with the hazy boardwork; he may be a Booth newcomer, but he certainly doesn’t sound like one. For more from the ATL native, check back next month when his Hard Drive project, a DJBooth exclusive, hits our front page.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/17/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dark Room" (2014)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.