As a child if you ever attended a sleepover your parents didn’t want you at, you probably played 7 Minutes of Heaven. But if you have no idea what I’m talking about, Ryeale Britt will fill you in. Step 1: Once you find yourself in a Dark Room with a girl, you should go ahead and think less. Don’t worry about what’s going on outside. Turn off the questions in your head. Step 2: Just let your instincts take over. Optional Step 3: If you need some help, let the lounge music production on this new single wash away any concept of time in the darkness. If and when you exit the dark room, you can begin to look forward to Ryeale’s upcoming DJBooth-hosted album, Hard Drive, due out May 7.
Written by Bryan H on 05/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Madara Uchiha" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.