As a child if you ever attended a sleepover your parents didn’t want you at, you probably played 7 Minutes of Heaven. But if you have no idea what I’m talking about, Ryeale Britt will fill you in. Step 1: Once you find yourself in a Dark Room with a girl, you should go ahead and think less. Don’t worry about what’s going on outside. Turn off the questions in your head. Step 2: Just let your instincts take over. Optional Step 3: If you need some help, let the lounge music production on this new single wash away any concept of time in the darkness. If and when you exit the dark room, you can begin to look forward to Ryeale’s upcoming DJBooth-hosted album, Hard Drive, due out May 7.
Written by Bryan H on 05/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Madara Uchiha" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.