As a child if you ever attended a sleepover your parents didn’t want you at, you probably played 7 Minutes of Heaven. But if you have no idea what I’m talking about, Ryeale Britt will fill you in. Step 1: Once you find yourself in a Dark Room with a girl, you should go ahead and think less. Don’t worry about what’s going on outside. Turn off the questions in your head. Step 2: Just let your instincts take over. Optional Step 3: If you need some help, let the lounge music production on this new single wash away any concept of time in the darkness. If and when you exit the dark room, you can begin to look forward to Ryeale’s upcoming DJBooth-hosted album, Hard Drive, due out May 7.
Written by Bryan H on 05/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Madara Uchiha" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.