For Rye Rye, rocking the stage is just the prelude to the revelry to follow. On a new mixtape single, her first solo Booth feature, the Baltimore representative lets listeners know that she’s always down to wild out into the early-AM: “F**k a rich b*tch, I ain’t got a Ferrari / but I j-jam at the After Party.” Featuring the artist’s rapid-fire, studio-tweaked flows and a compulsively danceable beat by Debonair Sami this joint is guaranteed to meet an explosive reception when performed live. But enough out of me: are you feeling it? Those who answer to the affirmative can expect more bangers on forthcoming street album RYEde or Die. The project currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further details and song releases as they emerge.
Written by richard on 03/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.