Booth newcomer RyattFienix is still in her early twenties but, after her latest breakup, she’s done with the dating game for good. On her debut single, the SupaHotBeats signee comes up with a novel way of reminding herself not to get involved with another man who’ll simply end up breaking her heart: “I’m gonna Tattoo Love on my middle finger.” Label boss WillPower mans the boards, combining synths and programmed drums with distorted guitar riffs as the singer/songwriter delivers her defiant verses. An unknown director’s official visuals round out the package. Craving more from this talented soul songstress? Fienix has yet to announce plans for any larger projects, buy we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes leading up to the unscheduled release of her debut set, Ryse of the Fenix.
Written by richard on 11/4/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Be Shy" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.