Booth newcomer RyattFienix is still in her early twenties but, after her latest breakup, she’s done with the dating game for good. On her debut single, the SupaHotBeats signee comes up with a novel way of reminding herself not to get involved with another man who’ll simply end up breaking her heart: “I’m gonna Tattoo Love on my middle finger.” Label boss WillPower mans the boards, combining synths and programmed drums with distorted guitar riffs as the singer/songwriter delivers her defiant verses. An unknown director’s official visuals round out the package. Craving more from this talented soul songstress? Fienix has yet to announce plans for any larger projects, buy we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes leading up to the unscheduled release of her debut set, Ryse of the Fenix.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Be Shy" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.