Booth newcomer RyattFienix is still in her early twenties but, after her latest breakup, she’s done with the dating game for good. On her debut single, the SupaHotBeats signee comes up with a novel way of reminding herself not to get involved with another man who’ll simply end up breaking her heart: “I’m gonna Tattoo Love on my middle finger.” Label boss WillPower mans the boards, combining synths and programmed drums with distorted guitar riffs as the singer/songwriter delivers her defiant verses. An unknown director’s official visuals round out the package. Craving more from this talented soul songstress? Fienix has yet to announce plans for any larger projects, buy we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes leading up to the unscheduled release of her debut set, Ryse of the Fenix.
Written by richard on 11/4/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Be Shy" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.