Booth newcomer RyattFienix is still in her early twenties but, after her latest breakup, she’s done with the dating game for good. On her debut single, the SupaHotBeats signee comes up with a novel way of reminding herself not to get involved with another man who’ll simply end up breaking her heart: “I’m gonna Tattoo Love on my middle finger.” Label boss WillPower mans the boards, combining synths and programmed drums with distorted guitar riffs as the singer/songwriter delivers her defiant verses. An unknown director’s official visuals round out the package. Craving more from this talented soul songstress? Fienix has yet to announce plans for any larger projects, buy we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes leading up to the unscheduled release of her debut set, Ryse of the Fenix.
Written by richard on 11/4/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Be Shy" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)