Back in January, DJBooth’s sister site, RefinedHype.com, declared RyattFienix the next artist to blow. Obviously their editors are not psychic, but they are totally on to something. The artist’s last single, Don’t Be Shy, featured Dizzy Wright, and here she continues the trend of getting a Booth-beloved emcee as a guest, recruiting Rittz for Suicide. Everything about this cut, from the edgy, grimy beat courtesy of WLPWR to Ryatt’s dark lyrics and energetic, unique vocals screams alternative. Thus, it makes perfect sense that a certain redheaded, Strange Music artist is her guest; you can tell he is at home, using his knifing, rapid-fire flow to conduct business as usual. There is no news on anything larger, but with two big releases in two months, something is definitely in the works; stay tuned for more from this fast riser.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tattoo Love" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.