Usually in pop and R&B songs, it’s the male singer trying to calm the woman’s nerves enough to get her into bed. On RyattFienix‘s Don’t Be Shy, the roles have been reversed. Though November debut feature Tattoo Love made it sound like the Supa Hot Beats signee was ready to give up romance for good, she’s evidently had a change of heart, as this freshly-minted promo single finds her dead set on getting with a certain man. Over a minimal, yet sultry beat by label boss Will Power, she urges the object of her affection to let go of his inhibitions, turn off his damn phone and join her between the sheets. Funk Volume‘s Dizzy Wright doesn’t need to be asked twice, judging by the freaky guest 16 he delivers on the back. Has Fienix won you over with this alluring jam? Then stay tuned. Don’t Be Shy isn’t attached to a larger forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you posted on the singer’s 2014 plans as further details emerge.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.