Usually in pop and R&B songs, it’s the male singer trying to calm the woman’s nerves enough to get her into bed. On RyattFienix‘s Don’t Be Shy, the roles have been reversed. Though November debut feature Tattoo Love made it sound like the Supa Hot Beats signee was ready to give up romance for good, she’s evidently had a change of heart, as this freshly-minted promo single finds her dead set on getting with a certain man. Over a minimal, yet sultry beat by label boss Will Power, she urges the object of her affection to let go of his inhibitions, turn off his damn phone and join her between the sheets. Funk Volume‘s Dizzy Wright doesn’t need to be asked twice, judging by the freaky guest 16 he delivers on the back. Has Fienix won you over with this alluring jam? Then stay tuned. Don’t Be Shy isn’t attached to a larger forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you posted on the singer’s 2014 plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 01/15/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.