When I say G.O.O.D Music, who comes to mind? Kanye (obviously!), Big Sean and Pusha T, most likely. But what about Ryan McDermott? Though he may not be as well known as his G.O.O.D. buddies, he certainly has just as much talent. Do U Believe me? If not, just take a listen to the latest entry in his #FeelGOODMusic series. Do U Believe is one hell of a diverse effort. Ryan both sings on and produces the record, drawing inspiration from many different genres in the process. The layered, ever-evolving beat is powerful and has the energy of an EDM cut (with some distinct hip-hop influences, of course) and his vocals range from catchy pop crooning to rapped flows. Keep an eye out for more #FeelGOODMusic as Ryan builds to the January release of his new mixtape, Ryan vs. the Sandman: The Tale of the Sleepwalkers.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/4/13
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.