When I say G.O.O.D Music, who comes to mind? Kanye (obviously!), Big Sean and Pusha T, most likely. But what about Ryan McDermott? Though he may not be as well known as his G.O.O.D. buddies, he certainly has just as much talent. Do U Believe me? If not, just take a listen to the latest entry in his #FeelGOODMusic series. Do U Believe is one hell of a diverse effort. Ryan both sings on and produces the record, drawing inspiration from many different genres in the process. The layered, ever-evolving beat is powerful and has the energy of an EDM cut (with some distinct hip-hop influences, of course) and his vocals range from catchy pop crooning to rapped flows. Keep an eye out for more #FeelGOODMusic as Ryan builds to the January release of his new mixtape, Ryan vs. the Sandman: The Tale of the Sleepwalkers.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/4/13
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.