When I say G.O.O.D Music, who comes to mind? Kanye (obviously!), Big Sean and Pusha T, most likely. But what about Ryan McDermott? Though he may not be as well known as his G.O.O.D. buddies, he certainly has just as much talent. Do U Believe me? If not, just take a listen to the latest entry in his #FeelGOODMusic series. Do U Believe is one hell of a diverse effort. Ryan both sings on and produces the record, drawing inspiration from many different genres in the process. The layered, ever-evolving beat is powerful and has the energy of an EDM cut (with some distinct hip-hop influences, of course) and his vocals range from catchy pop crooning to rapped flows. Keep an eye out for more #FeelGOODMusic as Ryan builds to the January release of his new mixtape, Ryan vs. the Sandman: The Tale of the Sleepwalkers.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/4/13
G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)