A capturing intro joined with Ryan’s lyrical style and smooth tone pulls you in from the start. Lyrically inclined coupled with Ryan’s mild, yet aggressive approach to what he’s after, you’re mesmerized within the first few seconds. Tone and flow is well-balanced throughout the entire track. Similar sounds heard elsewhere, however, Ryan has taken a common idea, giving it an original edge. Believable, sharp, upbeat and fun!
Written by World Wide on 12/15/06
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rock U" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.