A capturing intro joined with Ryan’s lyrical style and smooth tone pulls you in from the start. Lyrically inclined coupled with Ryan’s mild, yet aggressive approach to what he’s after, you’re mesmerized within the first few seconds. Tone and flow is well-balanced throughout the entire track. Similar sounds heard elsewhere, however, Ryan has taken a common idea, giving it an original edge. Believable, sharp, upbeat and fun!
Written by World Wide on 12/15/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rock U" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.