A capturing intro joined with Ryan’s lyrical style and smooth tone pulls you in from the start. Lyrically inclined coupled with Ryan’s mild, yet aggressive approach to what he’s after, you’re mesmerized within the first few seconds. Tone and flow is well-balanced throughout the entire track. Similar sounds heard elsewhere, however, Ryan has taken a common idea, giving it an original edge. Believable, sharp, upbeat and fun!
Written by World Wide on 12/15/06
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rock U" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)