A capturing intro joined with Ryan’s lyrical style and smooth tone pulls you in from the start. Lyrically inclined coupled with Ryan’s mild, yet aggressive approach to what he’s after, you’re mesmerized within the first few seconds. Tone and flow is well-balanced throughout the entire track. Similar sounds heard elsewhere, however, Ryan has taken a common idea, giving it an original edge. Believable, sharp, upbeat and fun!
Written by World Wide on 12/15/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rock U" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.