A capturing intro joined with Ryan’s lyrical style and smooth tone pulls you in from the start. Lyrically inclined coupled with Ryan’s mild, yet aggressive approach to what he’s after, you’re mesmerized within the first few seconds. Tone and flow is well-balanced throughout the entire track. Similar sounds heard elsewhere, however, Ryan has taken a common idea, giving it an original edge. Believable, sharp, upbeat and fun!
Written by World Wide on 12/15/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rock U" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.