As the tentative release date for Ryan Leslie‘s self-titled debut quickly approaches, the multitalented musician is busy pushing his third single, How It Was Supposed To Be. Following a video shoot for the new record is the remix, which features a verse from a certain rapper currently promoting his own upcoming album. While R-Les holds out hope that his woman will come to her senses, Jadakiss (whose junior album, The Last Kiss, is scheduled for release December 16th) puts the blame on himself and realizes he needs to do some soul-searching before he can hope to win back his lost love. Ryan Leslie is set to hit stores and online retailers in February.
Written by Burmy on 11/25/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Move Girl" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.