As the tentative release date for Ryan Leslie‘s self-titled debut quickly approaches, the multitalented musician is busy pushing his third single, How It Was Supposed To Be. Following a video shoot for the new record is the remix, which features a verse from a certain rapper currently promoting his own upcoming album. While R-Les holds out hope that his woman will come to her senses, Jadakiss (whose junior album, The Last Kiss, is scheduled for release December 16th) puts the blame on himself and realizes he needs to do some soul-searching before he can hope to win back his lost love. Ryan Leslie is set to hit stores and online retailers in February.
Written by Burmy on 11/25/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Move Girl" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.