As the tentative release date for Ryan Leslie‘s self-titled debut quickly approaches, the multitalented musician is busy pushing his third single, How It Was Supposed To Be. Following a video shoot for the new record is the remix, which features a verse from a certain rapper currently promoting his own upcoming album. While R-Les holds out hope that his woman will come to her senses, Jadakiss (whose junior album, The Last Kiss, is scheduled for release December 16th) puts the blame on himself and realizes he needs to do some soul-searching before he can hope to win back his lost love. Ryan Leslie is set to hit stores and online retailers in February.
Written by Burmy on 11/25/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Move Girl" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.