As the tentative release date for Ryan Leslie‘s self-titled debut quickly approaches, the multitalented musician is busy pushing his third single, How It Was Supposed To Be. Following a video shoot for the new record is the remix, which features a verse from a certain rapper currently promoting his own upcoming album. While R-Les holds out hope that his woman will come to her senses, Jadakiss (whose junior album, The Last Kiss, is scheduled for release December 16th) puts the blame on himself and realizes he needs to do some soul-searching before he can hope to win back his lost love. Ryan Leslie is set to hit stores and online retailers in February.
Written by Burmy on 11/25/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Move Girl" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.