As the tentative release date for Ryan Leslie‘s self-titled debut quickly approaches, the multitalented musician is busy pushing his third single, How It Was Supposed To Be. Following a video shoot for the new record is the remix, which features a verse from a certain rapper currently promoting his own upcoming album. While R-Les holds out hope that his woman will come to her senses, Jadakiss (whose junior album, The Last Kiss, is scheduled for release December 16th) puts the blame on himself and realizes he needs to do some soul-searching before he can hope to win back his lost love. Ryan Leslie is set to hit stores and online retailers in February.
Written by Burmy on 11/25/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Move Girl" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.