After wrapping up his new self-titled debut and turning it in to his label, Universal Motown, Ryan Leslie decided that he wasn’t done recording. After several studios sessions post-completion, Leslie concocted Addiction; a collaboration with his own NextSelection artist, Cassie. After receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback on the record, Leslie made the decision to hold off on releasing his debut (originally scheduled for release in June) until later this August. Now, as the single begins to get a strong push at radio, Fabolous, a long-time industry friend of Leslie’s, has jumped on an official remix. As both a businessman and musician, R. Les’ has a true grasp on how to make hit records.
Written by DJ Z on 05/18/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Move Girl" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)