Dressing someone to merely undress them later may seem a little unnecessary, but Harlem artist/producer Ryan Leslie makes it seem oh-so-vital in the visuals for his latest record release Dress You To Undress You. Serving as the fifth video single from Leslie, the music video for Undress hardly skimps on the extravagance. Shot in both Paris and Milan, the video is a whirlwind of fancy locales and features the uptown songster and his leading lady rocking the most designer of threads, which if the title of the song is any indication will eventually find themselves scattered on the floor. Leslie pulls double duty on the single, providing the track with both his velvety vocals and its sleek production. Look out for Dress You To Undress You on the singer’s LES IS MORE visual album, set for release in stores and online on October 22.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Move Girl" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!