Dressing someone to merely undress them later may seem a little unnecessary, but Harlem artist/producer Ryan Leslie makes it seem oh-so-vital in the visuals for his latest record release Dress You To Undress You. Serving as the fifth video single from Leslie, the music video for Undress hardly skimps on the extravagance. Shot in both Paris and Milan, the video is a whirlwind of fancy locales and features the uptown songster and his leading lady rocking the most designer of threads, which if the title of the song is any indication will eventually find themselves scattered on the floor. Leslie pulls double duty on the single, providing the track with both his velvety vocals and its sleek production. Look out for Dress You To Undress You on the singer’s LES IS MORE visual album, set for release in stores and online on October 22.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Move Girl" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.