Dressing someone to merely undress them later may seem a little unnecessary, but Harlem artist/producer Ryan Leslie makes it seem oh-so-vital in the visuals for his latest record release Dress You To Undress You. Serving as the fifth video single from Leslie, the music video for Undress hardly skimps on the extravagance. Shot in both Paris and Milan, the video is a whirlwind of fancy locales and features the uptown songster and his leading lady rocking the most designer of threads, which if the title of the song is any indication will eventually find themselves scattered on the floor. Leslie pulls double duty on the single, providing the track with both his velvety vocals and its sleek production. Look out for Dress You To Undress You on the singer’s LES IS MORE visual album, set for release in stores and online on October 22.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Move Girl" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.