Dressing someone to merely undress them later may seem a little unnecessary, but Harlem artist/producer Ryan Leslie makes it seem oh-so-vital in the visuals for his latest record release Dress You To Undress You. Serving as the fifth video single from Leslie, the music video for Undress hardly skimps on the extravagance. Shot in both Paris and Milan, the video is a whirlwind of fancy locales and features the uptown songster and his leading lady rocking the most designer of threads, which if the title of the song is any indication will eventually find themselves scattered on the floor. Leslie pulls double duty on the single, providing the track with both his velvety vocals and its sleek production. Look out for Dress You To Undress You on the singer’s LES IS MORE visual album, set for release in stores and online on October 22.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/27/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Move Girl" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.