Last we featured Ruste Juxx and The Arcitype, it was August of 2012 and they were building steam for the September release of their collaborative debut with televisually-inspired lead effort The Walking Dead. Just in case you forgot to cop the set when it hit record stores and online retailers last fall, the emcee/producer duo return with a friendly reminder in the form of new single Stand Strong. Released along with official visuals by Hi-Lite Reel Boston, this gritty motivational anthem sees Juxx pledging his allegiance to the hustle over his partner’s rock-infused street boardwork. Guest singer Sarah Miller underlines the emcee’s determination to succeed in an emphatic guest chorus. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on V.I.C> (Victorious Impervious Champions.), out now via AR Classic Records/Duck Down Music Inc.
Written by richard on 03/3/13
Submit your Rating
AR Classic Records/Duck Down Music Inc
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.