Newly released via The DJBooth, our Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1) features fresh cuts from four artists who we believe will dominate the game in the very near future. If free, exclusive music from talented up-and-comers isn’t enough to get you interested, a listen to Russ‘s contribution to the set just might do the trick. On Me, like most of the DIEMON signee’s other features, sees Russ doing double-duty on the mic and behind the boards. The artist’s own beat, a self-produced arrangement centered around a soulful sample, sets the mood as he reflects on the heavy burden that he’s shouldered, and anticipates his bright future in the industry. Feeling it? Then what are you waiting for—click here to cop Top Prospects free of charge, right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.