Newly released via The DJBooth, our Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1) features fresh cuts from four artists who we believe will dominate the game in the very near future. If free, exclusive music from talented up-and-comers isn’t enough to get you interested, a listen to Russ‘s contribution to the set just might do the trick. On Me, like most of the DIEMON signee’s other features, sees Russ doing double-duty on the mic and behind the boards. The artist’s own beat, a self-produced arrangement centered around a soulful sample, sets the mood as he reflects on the heavy burden that he’s shouldered, and anticipates his bright future in the industry. Feeling it? Then what are you waiting for—click here to cop Top Prospects free of charge, right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.