Newly released via The DJBooth, our Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1) features fresh cuts from four artists who we believe will dominate the game in the very near future. If free, exclusive music from talented up-and-comers isn’t enough to get you interested, a listen to Russ‘s contribution to the set just might do the trick. On Me, like most of the DIEMON signee’s other features, sees Russ doing double-duty on the mic and behind the boards. The artist’s own beat, a self-produced arrangement centered around a soulful sample, sets the mood as he reflects on the heavy burden that he’s shouldered, and anticipates his bright future in the industry. Feeling it? Then what are you waiting for—click here to cop Top Prospects free of charge, right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.