Thought winning big at your local bingo parlor was simply a matter of luck and vocal projection? Well, you’re right—that’s pretty much all there is to it. As such, it’s doubtful that Russ’ latest single, Gods of Bingo, will do anything to improve your game. Fans of blunted beats and swagger-laden bars, however, will find exactly what they seek in this freshly-minted cut, which finds the DIEMON rapper/producer lyrically rubbing lames’ faces in his unimpeachable flyness, backed by his own hazy harp loops and slow-rolling percussion rhythm. John Anthony and Bugus tie the package together with some similarly braggadocious guest bars. Feeling it? You’ll be able to find this cut, the previously-featured title track and much more on Russ’ Vacation LP, which as yet lacks a solid drop date; stay tuned for release details on the set, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 10/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.