Thought winning big at your local bingo parlor was simply a matter of luck and vocal projection? Well, you’re right—that’s pretty much all there is to it. As such, it’s doubtful that Russ’ latest single, Gods of Bingo, will do anything to improve your game. Fans of blunted beats and swagger-laden bars, however, will find exactly what they seek in this freshly-minted cut, which finds the DIEMON rapper/producer lyrically rubbing lames’ faces in his unimpeachable flyness, backed by his own hazy harp loops and slow-rolling percussion rhythm. John Anthony and Bugus tie the package together with some similarly braggadocious guest bars. Feeling it? You’ll be able to find this cut, the previously-featured title track and much more on Russ’ Vacation LP, which as yet lacks a solid drop date; stay tuned for release details on the set, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 10/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.