Last we heard from Russ, the Diemon representative was reflecting on the true nature of intimacy on Naked, single numero uno off his next independent album. On follow-up Comin Thru, the Booth regular gets back down to business. Over his own piano loops and muscular rhythm section, the rapper/producer vents his frustrations with the rap game and celebrates his supremacy over the competition in aggressively-flowed verses. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop Russ’s Silence LP, out now.
Update: We have added the Bugus-directed visuals for Russ’ Comin Thru single.
Written by richard on 07/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.