Back in March, we heard Rush Davis pledge allegiance to ”cash & b**tches” on Sin Pays the Bills, his reader-acclaimed debut single. In stark contrast to that joint’s caked-up playerism, the freshly-minted follow-up finds the SeaReal R&B buzzmaker professing his eternal love and devotion to a single woman; unfortunately, he does so just as she’s walking out the door. Over Mikey Mike lush, driving production, Davis croons, “I won’t spend forever chasing on shadows on the wall, Or wait a Thousand Springs for you to fall.“ There’s been no news on any forthcoming solo projects from Rush Davis, but we’ll keep you posted on the artist’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 05/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sin Pays the Bills" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.