Back in March, we heard Rush Davis pledge allegiance to ”cash & b**tches” on Sin Pays the Bills, his reader-acclaimed debut single. In stark contrast to that joint’s caked-up playerism, the freshly-minted follow-up finds the SeaReal R&B buzzmaker professing his eternal love and devotion to a single woman; unfortunately, he does so just as she’s walking out the door. Over Mikey Mike lush, driving production, Davis croons, “I won’t spend forever chasing on shadows on the wall, Or wait a Thousand Springs for you to fall.“ There’s been no news on any forthcoming solo projects from Rush Davis, but we’ll keep you posted on the artist’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 05/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sin Pays the Bills" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.