Back in March, we heard Rush Davis pledge allegiance to ”cash & b**tches” on Sin Pays the Bills, his reader-acclaimed debut single. In stark contrast to that joint’s caked-up playerism, the freshly-minted follow-up finds the SeaReal R&B buzzmaker professing his eternal love and devotion to a single woman; unfortunately, he does so just as she’s walking out the door. Over Mikey Mike lush, driving production, Davis croons, “I won’t spend forever chasing on shadows on the wall, Or wait a Thousand Springs for you to fall.“ There’s been no news on any forthcoming solo projects from Rush Davis, but we’ll keep you posted on the artist’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 05/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sin Pays the Bills" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.