Back in March, we heard Rush Davis pledge allegiance to ”cash & b**tches” on Sin Pays the Bills, his reader-acclaimed debut single. In stark contrast to that joint’s caked-up playerism, the freshly-minted follow-up finds the SeaReal R&B buzzmaker professing his eternal love and devotion to a single woman; unfortunately, he does so just as she’s walking out the door. Over Mikey Mike lush, driving production, Davis croons, “I won’t spend forever chasing on shadows on the wall, Or wait a Thousand Springs for you to fall.“ There’s been no news on any forthcoming solo projects from Rush Davis, but we’ll keep you posted on the artist’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 05/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sin Pays the Bills" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.