Back in March, we heard Rush Davis pledge allegiance to ”cash & b**tches” on Sin Pays the Bills, his reader-acclaimed debut single. In stark contrast to that joint’s caked-up playerism, the freshly-minted follow-up finds the SeaReal R&B buzzmaker professing his eternal love and devotion to a single woman; unfortunately, he does so just as she’s walking out the door. Over Mikey Mike lush, driving production, Davis croons, “I won’t spend forever chasing on shadows on the wall, Or wait a Thousand Springs for you to fall.“ There’s been no news on any forthcoming solo projects from Rush Davis, but we’ll keep you posted on the artist’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 05/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sin Pays the Bills" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Girl Drake’s Ever Mentioned in a Song Ever
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.