Some guns go “bang bang;” others are more like “brrrap.” Killer Mike and El-P of Run The Jewels are apparently packing lasers because, on the first feature of 2014, their nines go “Pew Pew Pew.” In any case, the twosome’s artillery most definitely hits home on their latest feature, a bonus cut off the deluxe UK version of their studio debut. Here, grimy sci-fi synths collide with old-school cuts and scratches (the latter courtesy of DJ Q-Bert) as El Producto and his partner-in-rhyme prove that words can hurt every bit as much as sticks or stones. After hearing Run the Jewels annihilate their competition, are you craving more? In addition to copping the duo’s self-titled LP (if you haven’t already), you can watch our pages for the latest on their plans, both individually and on the collaborative tip.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.