Update: The Trevor Kane-directed visuals for Run The Jewels’ Blockbuster Night (Part 1) single have been added.
These are exciting days for Run The Jewels fans; not only have Killer Mike and El-P just announced their signing to Mass Appeal Records, but they’ve wasted no time in getting a sophomore album on the release calendar. With the project mere months removed from store shelves, the twosome have liberated lead single Blockbuster Night (Part 1). Here, El Producto’s grainy, swung synth-bassline accompanies him and his ATL-repping colleague as they trade bars, both showcasing plenty of grimy wit and bravado on the mic. Featuring guest appearances from Zack de la Rocha, Travis Barker and many more, RTJ2 is slated to drop October 28. In the meantime, of course, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 11/21/14
Submit your Rating
Mass Appeal Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.