If I’ve said it once I’ve said it a thousand times: to be truly great an artist needs to have at least one bed burning, baby making song. Well it’s good to know that at least one young artist has been listening to my advice, more specifically DJBooth newcomer Rukus and his aptly titled new track Babymakingmusic. An appropriately light track produced by Kid Konnect that heavily utilizes a sample of a softly crooning Maxwell, Babymakingmusic finds Houston native Rukus using his rhymes to implore a female to get less sober and into his bed – if they’re going to make a baby it’s apparently going to be a bit of an accident. Personally I’d rather do my baby making to The-Dream, but as always the final word rests with the Booth. For more occasionally impregnation oriented hip-hop be sure to check out Rukus’ upcoming untitled new album, due out in the spring of 2010, and of course keep it locked to DJBooth.net for all the latest.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.