Fresh off earning Booth approval for promo cut Real Nin[G]a Sh*t, Rugz D. Bewler returns to our pages with a RA-NYC collaboration—this time, accompanied by the official visuals of director Sean Phazes. Inspired by a slang term popularized in Bad Boys II, Woosah finds the Harlem repper taking a step back from the stresses of his hustle over an appropriately mellow instrumental by Sali Dama. While #BAMN (By Any Means Necessary) has been available for free download as of January ‘12, Bewler and RA-NYC’s forthcoming T-Shirt collaboration, “X,” hasn’t yet received a solid GO date, but fans can stay tuned for the latest.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Right Fist" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!