Fresh off earning Booth approval for promo cut Real Nin[G]a Sh*t, Rugz D. Bewler returns to our pages with a RA-NYC collaboration—this time, accompanied by the official visuals of director Sean Phazes. Inspired by a slang term popularized in Bad Boys II, Woosah finds the Harlem repper taking a step back from the stresses of his hustle over an appropriately mellow instrumental by Sali Dama. While #BAMN (By Any Means Necessary) has been available for free download as of January ‘12, Bewler and RA-NYC’s forthcoming T-Shirt collaboration, “X,” hasn’t yet received a solid GO date, but fans can stay tuned for the latest.
Written by richard on 05/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Right Fist" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.