Fresh off earning Booth approval for promo cut Real Nin[G]a Sh*t, Rugz D. Bewler returns to our pages with a RA-NYC collaboration—this time, accompanied by the official visuals of director Sean Phazes. Inspired by a slang term popularized in Bad Boys II, Woosah finds the Harlem repper taking a step back from the stresses of his hustle over an appropriately mellow instrumental by Sali Dama. While #BAMN (By Any Means Necessary) has been available for free download as of January ‘12, Bewler and RA-NYC’s forthcoming T-Shirt collaboration, “X,” hasn’t yet received a solid GO date, but fans can stay tuned for the latest.
Written by richard on 05/10/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Right Fist" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.