Fresh off earning Booth approval for promo cut Real Nin[G]a Sh*t, Rugz D. Bewler returns to our pages with a RA-NYC collaboration—this time, accompanied by the official visuals of director Sean Phazes. Inspired by a slang term popularized in Bad Boys II, Woosah finds the Harlem repper taking a step back from the stresses of his hustle over an appropriately mellow instrumental by Sali Dama. While #BAMN (By Any Means Necessary) has been available for free download as of January ‘12, Bewler and RA-NYC’s forthcoming T-Shirt collaboration, “X,” hasn’t yet received a solid GO date, but fans can stay tuned for the latest.
Written by richard on 05/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Right Fist" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)