If you ask Rugz D. Bewler, “We’re living in a Bad Man’s World, but a real n**ga’s playground.” Which is good news for the NYC buzzmaker since, as we learned a couple features ago, he’s as real as they come. On the Harlemite’s latest promo cut, beatsmith Sal Dali flips a bluesy sample from Jenny Lewis’ joint of the same title as Rugz spits about his struggle to survive and thrive despite the treachery that seems to lurk around every corner. Has this lyrically-driven banger left you craving more? Then stay tuned; Bad Man’s World is currently unattached to any forthcoming project but, as always, DJBooth readers will be first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 04/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Right Fist" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.