If you ask Rugz D. Bewler, “We’re living in a Bad Man’s World, but a real n**ga’s playground.” Which is good news for the NYC buzzmaker since, as we learned a couple features ago, he’s as real as they come. On the Harlemite’s latest promo cut, beatsmith Sal Dali flips a bluesy sample from Jenny Lewis’ joint of the same title as Rugz spits about his struggle to survive and thrive despite the treachery that seems to lurk around every corner. Has this lyrically-driven banger left you craving more? Then stay tuned; Bad Man’s World is currently unattached to any forthcoming project but, as always, DJBooth readers will be first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 04/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Right Fist" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.