If you ask Rugz D. Bewler, “We’re living in a Bad Man’s World, but a real n**ga’s playground.” Which is good news for the NYC buzzmaker since, as we learned a couple features ago, he’s as real as they come. On the Harlemite’s latest promo cut, beatsmith Sal Dali flips a bluesy sample from Jenny Lewis’ joint of the same title as Rugz spits about his struggle to survive and thrive despite the treachery that seems to lurk around every corner. Has this lyrically-driven banger left you craving more? Then stay tuned; Bad Man’s World is currently unattached to any forthcoming project but, as always, DJBooth readers will be first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 04/11/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Right Fist" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.