If you ask Rugz D. Bewler, “We’re living in a Bad Man’s World, but a real n**ga’s playground.” Which is good news for the NYC buzzmaker since, as we learned a couple features ago, he’s as real as they come. On the Harlemite’s latest promo cut, beatsmith Sal Dali flips a bluesy sample from Jenny Lewis’ joint of the same title as Rugz spits about his struggle to survive and thrive despite the treachery that seems to lurk around every corner. Has this lyrically-driven banger left you craving more? Then stay tuned; Bad Man’s World is currently unattached to any forthcoming project but, as always, DJBooth readers will be first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 04/11/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Right Fist" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)