If you ask Rugz D. Bewler, “We’re living in a Bad Man’s World, but a real n**ga’s playground.” Which is good news for the NYC buzzmaker since, as we learned a couple features ago, he’s as real as they come. On the Harlemite’s latest promo cut, beatsmith Sal Dali flips a bluesy sample from Jenny Lewis’ joint of the same title as Rugz spits about his struggle to survive and thrive despite the treachery that seems to lurk around every corner. Has this lyrically-driven banger left you craving more? Then stay tuned; Bad Man’s World is currently unattached to any forthcoming project but, as always, DJBooth readers will be first to know if and when that changes.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Right Fist" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.