Been craving some new music from Rudimental, the drum-n-bass collective who brought us hit single Not Giving In and Angel Haze collab Hell Could Freeze? You’re in luck—today, the UK four-piece are back to give you what you’ve been Waiting All Night (and then some) for. Like the group’s Booth debut, the latest single off Rudimental’s self-titled freshman set juxtaposes soulful vocals with frantic breakbeats. Virgin/EMI-signed songstress Ella Eyre provides the former, showcasing her powerful pipes over the group’s brass-fortified percussion assault. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find this single and plenty more where it came from on Rudimental (the LP), scheduled for release April 15, via Asylum/Black Butter Records .
Written by richard on 02/28/13
Submit your Rating
Asylum/Black Butter Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Not Giving In" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.