Been craving some new music from Rudimental, the drum-n-bass collective who brought us hit single Not Giving In and Angel Haze collab Hell Could Freeze? You’re in luck—today, the UK four-piece are back to give you what you’ve been Waiting All Night (and then some) for. Like the group’s Booth debut, the latest single off Rudimental’s self-titled freshman set juxtaposes soulful vocals with frantic breakbeats. Virgin/EMI-signed songstress Ella Eyre provides the former, showcasing her powerful pipes over the group’s brass-fortified percussion assault. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find this single and plenty more where it came from on Rudimental (the LP), scheduled for release April 15, via Asylum/Black Butter Records .
Written by richard on 02/28/13
Submit your Rating
Asylum/Black Butter Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Not Giving In" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.