Been craving some new music from Rudimental, the drum-n-bass collective who brought us hit single Not Giving In and Angel Haze collab Hell Could Freeze? You’re in luck—today, the UK four-piece are back to give you what you’ve been Waiting All Night (and then some) for. Like the group’s Booth debut, the latest single off Rudimental’s self-titled freshman set juxtaposes soulful vocals with frantic breakbeats. Virgin/EMI-signed songstress Ella Eyre provides the former, showcasing her powerful pipes over the group’s brass-fortified percussion assault. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find this single and plenty more where it came from on Rudimental (the LP), scheduled for release April 15, via Asylum/Black Butter Records .
Written by richard on 02/28/13
Asylum/Black Butter Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Not Giving In" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.