There’s a record I’ve been hearing occasionally on the radio and at bars over the last few months, and I admit every time I’ve heard it I’ve wanted to start dancing, but fortunately always stopped myself. Had it not been for today’s feature from Rudimental, I would’ve probably lived the rest of my years thinking it was a Calvin Harris song. Luckily for me (and you), I now know Not Giving In is the product of British quartet Rudimental. With a self-produced soulful drum and bass beat that lays the groundwork, Not Giving In brings in John Newman and Alex Claie to handle the vocals, which progresses and intensifies as the video builds to an intense climax. So if you’re in the market for a new record to dance recklessly to, then let Rudimental be your soundtrack.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 10/18/12
Submit your Rating
Asylum/Black Butter Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hell Could Freeze" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.