There’s a record I’ve been hearing occasionally on the radio and at bars over the last few months, and I admit every time I’ve heard it I’ve wanted to start dancing, but fortunately always stopped myself. Had it not been for today’s feature from Rudimental, I would’ve probably lived the rest of my years thinking it was a Calvin Harris song. Luckily for me (and you), I now know Not Giving In is the product of British quartet Rudimental. With a self-produced soulful drum and bass beat that lays the groundwork, Not Giving In brings in John Newman and Alex Claie to handle the vocals, which progresses and intensifies as the video builds to an intense climax. So if you’re in the market for a new record to dance recklessly to, then let Rudimental be your soundtrack.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 10/18/12
Submit your Rating
Asylum/Black Butter Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hell Could Freeze" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.