There’s a record I’ve been hearing occasionally on the radio and at bars over the last few months, and I admit every time I’ve heard it I’ve wanted to start dancing, but fortunately always stopped myself. Had it not been for today’s feature from Rudimental, I would’ve probably lived the rest of my years thinking it was a Calvin Harris song. Luckily for me (and you), I now know Not Giving In is the product of British quartet Rudimental. With a self-produced soulful drum and bass beat that lays the groundwork, Not Giving In brings in John Newman and Alex Claie to handle the vocals, which progresses and intensifies as the video builds to an intense climax. So if you’re in the market for a new record to dance recklessly to, then let Rudimental be your soundtrack.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 10/18/12
Submit your Rating
Asylum/Black Butter Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hell Could Freeze" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)