If you’ve ever broken up with a boyfriend or girlfriend during the day, chances are good that you’re in for an uneventful evening. With nothing on television, a broken phone, and no clubs open, Atlanta newcomer Rozelle will tell you firsthand that he’s in for a Long Night. Over a smooth urban-AC ready beat by producer Nitti, the young R&B singer shows off the set of pipes that his momma gave him. Though Rozelle might not be able to get his ex off of his mind, go ahead and introduce this new artist to your special someone; we can guarantee they’ll have the same problem.
Written by Burmy on 06/9/08
Submit your Rating
Artist Link Music Group (Indie)
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)