If you’ve ever broken up with a boyfriend or girlfriend during the day, chances are good that you’re in for an uneventful evening. With nothing on television, a broken phone, and no clubs open, Atlanta newcomer Rozelle will tell you firsthand that he’s in for a Long Night. Over a smooth urban-AC ready beat by producer Nitti, the young R&B singer shows off the set of pipes that his momma gave him. Though Rozelle might not be able to get his ex off of his mind, go ahead and introduce this new artist to your special someone; we can guarantee they’ll have the same problem.
Written by Burmy on 06/9/08
Submit your Rating
Artist Link Music Group (Indie)
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.