If you’ve ever broken up with a boyfriend or girlfriend during the day, chances are good that you’re in for an uneventful evening. With nothing on television, a broken phone, and no clubs open, Atlanta newcomer Rozelle will tell you firsthand that he’s in for a Long Night. Over a smooth urban-AC ready beat by producer Nitti, the young R&B singer shows off the set of pipes that his momma gave him. Though Rozelle might not be able to get his ex off of his mind, go ahead and introduce this new artist to your special someone; we can guarantee they’ll have the same problem.
Written by Burmy on 06/9/08
Artist Link Music Group (Indie)
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)