If you’ve ever broken up with a boyfriend or girlfriend during the day, chances are good that you’re in for an uneventful evening. With nothing on television, a broken phone, and no clubs open, Atlanta newcomer Rozelle will tell you firsthand that he’s in for a Long Night. Over a smooth urban-AC ready beat by producer Nitti, the young R&B singer shows off the set of pipes that his momma gave him. Though Rozelle might not be able to get his ex off of his mind, go ahead and introduce this new artist to your special someone; we can guarantee they’ll have the same problem.
Written by Burmy on 06/9/08
Submit your Rating
Artist Link Music Group (Indie)
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.