Detroit rapper and Slaughterhouse emcee, Royce Da 5’9 has been a very busy man lately. Fresh off of his collaborative Bad Meets Evil: Hell:The Sequel project with fellow Detroit native Eminem, Royce Da 5’9 is set to drop his fifth solo album and is also working on Slaughterhouse’s Shady/Interscope debut album for next year. After releasing songs, Writers Block, Second Place and Legendary, Royce gives us one last taste of what to expect from his Success is Certain album with his latest track, On the Boulevard. Boulevard features an Adonis hook, while Virginia native, Nottz handles the production, and also pitches in with a verse over his piano riffed beat. Royce goes hard on his verse, displaying a more narrative style than usual and proving why Success is Certain for his upcoming album, available everywhere next Tuesday, August 9.
Written by Dillon White on 08/1/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Music Industry (Remix) ft. Various" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.