Detroit rapper and Slaughterhouse emcee, Royce Da 5’9 has been a very busy man lately. Fresh off of his collaborative Bad Meets Evil: Hell:The Sequel project with fellow Detroit native Eminem, Royce Da 5’9 is set to drop his fifth solo album and is also working on Slaughterhouse’s Shady/Interscope debut album for next year. After releasing songs, Writers Block, Second Place and Legendary, Royce gives us one last taste of what to expect from his Success is Certain album with his latest track, On the Boulevard. Boulevard features an Adonis hook, while Virginia native, Nottz handles the production, and also pitches in with a verse over his piano riffed beat. Royce goes hard on his verse, displaying a more narrative style than usual and proving why Success is Certain for his upcoming album, available everywhere next Tuesday, August 9.
Written by Dillon White on 08/1/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Music Industry (Remix) ft. Various" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.