As any zombie aficionado will tell you, the only way to turn into a zombie is to get bit or scratched by the infected. This rule, while a little different in AMC’s cult classic The Walking Dead, reigns true for almost all Zombie flicks. On Walking Dead, a standout cut off his new Crown Royal album, DMV emcee Roy Murci informs us that it doesn’t take a bit or a scratch to turn into a mindless, drooling zombie. No, just a night of heavy drinking and partying is enough to turn Murci and his entourage into a pack of brain-dead, animated corpses. Project collaborator Royal crafts a mariachi-inspired beat over which the emcee reflects on the morning after a long evening out. If you crave more
brains more where this came from, be sure to check out Murci’s free, Booth hosted Crown Royal LP.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.