As any zombie aficionado will tell you, the only way to turn into a zombie is to get bit or scratched by the infected. This rule, while a little different in AMC’s cult classic The Walking Dead, reigns true for almost all Zombie flicks. On Walking Dead, a standout cut off his new Crown Royal album, DMV emcee Roy Murci informs us that it doesn’t take a bit or a scratch to turn into a mindless, drooling zombie. No, just a night of heavy drinking and partying is enough to turn Murci and his entourage into a pack of brain-dead, animated corpses. Project collaborator Royal crafts a mariachi-inspired beat over which the emcee reflects on the morning after a long evening out. If you crave more
brains more where this came from, be sure to check out Murci’s free, Booth hosted Crown Royal LP.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.