As any zombie aficionado will tell you, the only way to turn into a zombie is to get bit or scratched by the infected. This rule, while a little different in AMC’s cult classic The Walking Dead, reigns true for almost all Zombie flicks. On Walking Dead, a standout cut off his new Crown Royal album, DMV emcee Roy Murci informs us that it doesn’t take a bit or a scratch to turn into a mindless, drooling zombie. No, just a night of heavy drinking and partying is enough to turn Murci and his entourage into a pack of brain-dead, animated corpses. Project collaborator Royal crafts a mariachi-inspired beat over which the emcee reflects on the morning after a long evening out. If you crave more
brains more where this came from, be sure to check out Murci’s free, Booth hosted Crown Royal LP.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.