As any zombie aficionado will tell you, the only way to turn into a zombie is to get bit or scratched by the infected. This rule, while a little different in AMC’s cult classic The Walking Dead, reigns true for almost all Zombie flicks. On Walking Dead, a standout cut off his new Crown Royal album, DMV emcee Roy Murci informs us that it doesn’t take a bit or a scratch to turn into a mindless, drooling zombie. No, just a night of heavy drinking and partying is enough to turn Murci and his entourage into a pack of brain-dead, animated corpses. Project collaborator Royal crafts a mariachi-inspired beat over which the emcee reflects on the morning after a long evening out. If you crave more
brains more where this came from, be sure to check out Murci’s free, Booth hosted Crown Royal LP.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.