Some people prefer to take things slow with a new partner, gradually edging closer as trust develops. Roses Gabor? She doesn’t f**k around. On Rush, her first feature since 2012’s buzzworthy Stars, the UK songstress extends a bold and direct invitation to a man she’s been eyeing: “I don’t wanna waste your time / Meet me on the floor like it’s the last night.” MNEK mans the mixing boards, evoking the exhilaration of new romance with reverb-soaked cymbal crashes and ebbing, flowing synths. Now that Gabor’s made her return to our pages, are you craving more? Then stay tuned; while she doesn’t have any larger projects on the horizon, we’ll keep you posted on her plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/4/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.