Some people prefer to take things slow with a new partner, gradually edging closer as trust develops. Roses Gabor? She doesn’t f**k around. On Rush, her first feature since 2012’s buzzworthy Stars, the UK songstress extends a bold and direct invitation to a man she’s been eyeing: “I don’t wanna waste your time / Meet me on the floor like it’s the last night.” MNEK mans the mixing boards, evoking the exhilaration of new romance with reverb-soaked cymbal crashes and ebbing, flowing synths. Now that Gabor’s made her return to our pages, are you craving more? Then stay tuned; while she doesn’t have any larger projects on the horizon, we’ll keep you posted on her plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/4/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.