Some people prefer to take things slow with a new partner, gradually edging closer as trust develops. Roses Gabor? She doesn’t f**k around. On Rush, her first feature since 2012’s buzzworthy Stars, the UK songstress extends a bold and direct invitation to a man she’s been eyeing: “I don’t wanna waste your time / Meet me on the floor like it’s the last night.” MNEK mans the mixing boards, evoking the exhilaration of new romance with reverb-soaked cymbal crashes and ebbing, flowing synths. Now that Gabor’s made her return to our pages, are you craving more? Then stay tuned; while she doesn’t have any larger projects on the horizon, we’ll keep you posted on her plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/4/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.