When you sign-up for an account at Myspace.com, they ask for a “headline” that will appear at the top of your profile. For example, Los Angeles rapper, Roscoe Umali, created the following headline: “I can serve your favorite rapper… trust me.” While he could be referring to a dance competition, or quite possibly the type of serving that takes place between a waiter and his/her customer, it’s pretty obvious that Roscoe seems to think highly of his emceeing skills. To help sway the listening public into feeling the same way, Mr. Umali has cooked up a remix to his underground single, Live It Up, which now features the singing of Bobby V and the rapping of West Coast legend, E-40. My favorite rapper is Tupac Shakur, so I don’t see Roscoe serving him anytime soon. However, with a bravado that matches his energy on the mic, Roscoe might be livin’ it up sooner rather than later.
Written by DJ Z on 01/2/08
Artisan of War Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Anything You Want (I Got It) ft. Colby O'Donis" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.