When you sign-up for an account at Myspace.com, they ask for a “headline” that will appear at the top of your profile. For example, Los Angeles rapper, Roscoe Umali, created the following headline: “I can serve your favorite rapper… trust me.” While he could be referring to a dance competition, or quite possibly the type of serving that takes place between a waiter and his/her customer, it’s pretty obvious that Roscoe seems to think highly of his emceeing skills. To help sway the listening public into feeling the same way, Mr. Umali has cooked up a remix to his underground single, Live It Up, which now features the singing of Bobby V and the rapping of West Coast legend, E-40. My favorite rapper is Tupac Shakur, so I don’t see Roscoe serving him anytime soon. However, with a bravado that matches his energy on the mic, Roscoe might be livin’ it up sooner rather than later.
Artisan of War Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Anything You Want (I Got It) ft. Colby O'Donis" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.