For much of 2008, the DJBooth has been filled with features, interview references, and news headlines in support of President-Elect Barack Obama. However, just because the election is over and Obama is set to be inaugurated as the 44th President of the United States in late January ‘09, doesn’t mean we won’t continue to feature new music in celebration of his landmark victory. Kicking off the celebratory festivities is Etherboy Ron Browz, who has (again) remixed his successful single Pop Champagne. Appropriately re-titled Barack Champagne, Browz teams up with his Arab Money partner, Busta Rhymes, and the two crack jokes that “mean no disrespect to either McCain or Palin.” If you like what you hear, expect much more from both artists next year; Browz and Rhymes recently signed deals with Universal Motown and will release their respective projects during Q1.
Written by Burmy on 11/6/08
Submit your Rating
Ether Boy Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pop Champagne (Remix) ft. Jim Jones & Juelz Santana" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.