For much of 2008, the DJBooth has been filled with features, interview references, and news headlines in support of President-Elect Barack Obama. However, just because the election is over and Obama is set to be inaugurated as the 44th President of the United States in late January ‘09, doesn’t mean we won’t continue to feature new music in celebration of his landmark victory. Kicking off the celebratory festivities is Etherboy Ron Browz, who has (again) remixed his successful single Pop Champagne. Appropriately re-titled Barack Champagne, Browz teams up with his Arab Money partner, Busta Rhymes, and the two crack jokes that “mean no disrespect to either McCain or Palin.” If you like what you hear, expect much more from both artists next year; Browz and Rhymes recently signed deals with Universal Motown and will release their respective projects during Q1.
Written by Burmy on 11/6/08
Submit your Rating
Ether Boy Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pop Champagne (Remix) ft. Jim Jones & Juelz Santana" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.