For much of 2008, the DJBooth has been filled with features, interview references, and news headlines in support of President-Elect Barack Obama. However, just because the election is over and Obama is set to be inaugurated as the 44th President of the United States in late January ‘09, doesn’t mean we won’t continue to feature new music in celebration of his landmark victory. Kicking off the celebratory festivities is Etherboy Ron Browz, who has (again) remixed his successful single Pop Champagne. Appropriately re-titled Barack Champagne, Browz teams up with his Arab Money partner, Busta Rhymes, and the two crack jokes that “mean no disrespect to either McCain or Palin.” If you like what you hear, expect much more from both artists next year; Browz and Rhymes recently signed deals with Universal Motown and will release their respective projects during Q1.
Written by Burmy on 11/6/08
Ether Boy Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pop Champagne (Remix) ft. Jim Jones & Juelz Santana" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.