For much of 2008, the DJBooth has been filled with features, interview references, and news headlines in support of President-Elect Barack Obama. However, just because the election is over and Obama is set to be inaugurated as the 44th President of the United States in late January ‘09, doesn’t mean we won’t continue to feature new music in celebration of his landmark victory. Kicking off the celebratory festivities is Etherboy Ron Browz, who has (again) remixed his successful single Pop Champagne. Appropriately re-titled Barack Champagne, Browz teams up with his Arab Money partner, Busta Rhymes, and the two crack jokes that “mean no disrespect to either McCain or Palin.” If you like what you hear, expect much more from both artists next year; Browz and Rhymes recently signed deals with Universal Motown and will release their respective projects during Q1.
Written by Burmy on 11/6/08
Submit your Rating
Ether Boy Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pop Champagne (Remix) ft. Jim Jones & Juelz Santana" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.