Booth readers, we have a problem, and his name is Romey. The latest single off his forthcoming full-length, I’m a Muthaf**kin’ Problem finds the Chi-town/Madison-repping newcomer demonstrating precisely why he poses such a threat to the competition. Joining the headliner over Tommy Real‘s tunefully fresh production (featuring an iconic sample from Weezy‘s A Milli), Booth fave Emilio Rojas contributes a characteristically fresh, self-assured middle verse. For more, check out Romey’s Nino Brown LP when it drops in February of 2012.
Written by richard on 12/12/11
Submit your Rating
Get Rich Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.