Sick of the Same Ol’, same ol’? You’ve come to the right place; despite what its title might suggest, beatsmith Romero Mosley‘s Booth debut ain’t the kind of sh*t you hear every day. This freshly-released single is a unique mix of the down-to-earth and the out-of-this-world. Over a lush, jazzy instrumental replete with glimmering guitar riffs and smooth sax accents, Cleveland fast-riser King Chip levels with listeners about his disillusionment with the political system and the frustrations of his daily grind. Singer Tasia Mo’nay, another first-time-featuree, lends her vocals to the chorus. Fans can find Same Ol’ and many more fresh cuts on Romero’s Lucid Dream LP, available for free download via his official site.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.