Sick of the Same Ol’, same ol’? You’ve come to the right place; despite what its title might suggest, beatsmith Romero Mosley‘s Booth debut ain’t the kind of sh*t you hear every day. This freshly-released single is a unique mix of the down-to-earth and the out-of-this-world. Over a lush, jazzy instrumental replete with glimmering guitar riffs and smooth sax accents, Cleveland fast-riser King Chip levels with listeners about his disillusionment with the political system and the frustrations of his daily grind. Singer Tasia Mo’nay, another first-time-featuree, lends her vocals to the chorus. Fans can find Same Ol’ and many more fresh cuts on Romero’s Lucid Dream LP, available for free download via his official site.
Written by richard on 10/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to Jam Town Pt. II" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.