Sick of the Same Ol’, same ol’? You’ve come to the right place; despite what its title might suggest, beatsmith Romero Mosley‘s Booth debut ain’t the kind of sh*t you hear every day. This freshly-released single is a unique mix of the down-to-earth and the out-of-this-world. Over a lush, jazzy instrumental replete with glimmering guitar riffs and smooth sax accents, Cleveland fast-riser King Chip levels with listeners about his disillusionment with the political system and the frustrations of his daily grind. Singer Tasia Mo’nay, another first-time-featuree, lends her vocals to the chorus. Fans can find Same Ol’ and many more fresh cuts on Romero’s Lucid Dream LP, available for free download via his official site.
Written by richard on 10/20/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.