Sick of the Same Ol’, same ol’? You’ve come to the right place; despite what its title might suggest, beatsmith Romero Mosley‘s Booth debut ain’t the kind of sh*t you hear every day. This freshly-released single is a unique mix of the down-to-earth and the out-of-this-world. Over a lush, jazzy instrumental replete with glimmering guitar riffs and smooth sax accents, Cleveland fast-riser King Chip levels with listeners about his disillusionment with the political system and the frustrations of his daily grind. Singer Tasia Mo’nay, another first-time-featuree, lends her vocals to the chorus. Fans can find Same Ol’ and many more fresh cuts on Romero’s Lucid Dream LP, available for free download via his official site.
Written by richard on 10/20/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.