You Want War? Well, step to Rome Clientel and that’s exactly what you’re gonna get. On the latest song release off his forthcoming EP, making its world premiere right here in the Booth, the Elmira, N.Y. rhymesayer dons his armor and rides into battle against the forces of wackness, determined to cut down every lame who crosses his path. Though lyrical aggression is the order of the day, Rome displays characteristic verbal ingenuity over Parks’ martial rhythms, admitting, “The 7up and Absolut has got me feelin’ like a jump without a parachute.” and describing himself as a, “cross between some Listerine and Mr. Clean.” If this bellicose banger’s left you craving more, don’t miss the rest of the hard-hitting material in store on Rome Clientel’s DJBooth-hosted The Empire 2: The Battlegrounds EP, set to hit our front page Tuesday, October 16, for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 10/11/12
Fiercely independent New York emcee Rome Clientel has released his new 10-track EP, The Empire 2: The Battlegrounds EP. Featuring standout singles "Free," "One Life to Live" and "You Want War," in addition to rhymes from...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.