While many American crops won’t be fully-grown until late summer or even autumn, dope music can mature much more quickly under the right conditions. For example, Rome Cee and Greenspan‘s hometown of Baltimore has only enjoyed a couple weeks of spring sunshine, but the rappers’ forthcoming collaborative EP is well on its way to ripeness. On the inaugural song release off the project, the Charm City natives invite us to, “enjoy the fruits of The Harvest,” lacing August Flight Gordon‘s soul-sampled production with imagery of rebirth and abundance. Has this hors-d’oeuvre left you craving more? Then you can look forward to a whole cornucopia of dope tunes later this month, when CEE-SPAN hits the ‘net for digital download.
Written by richard on 04/3/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.