While many American crops won’t be fully-grown until late summer or even autumn, dope music can mature much more quickly under the right conditions. For example, Rome Cee and Greenspan‘s hometown of Baltimore has only enjoyed a couple weeks of spring sunshine, but the rappers’ forthcoming collaborative EP is well on its way to ripeness. On the inaugural song release off the project, the Charm City natives invite us to, “enjoy the fruits of The Harvest,” lacing August Flight Gordon‘s soul-sampled production with imagery of rebirth and abundance. Has this hors-d’oeuvre left you craving more? Then you can look forward to a whole cornucopia of dope tunes later this month, when CEE-SPAN hits the ‘net for digital download.
Written by richard on 04/3/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.