While many American crops won’t be fully-grown until late summer or even autumn, dope music can mature much more quickly under the right conditions. For example, Rome Cee and Greenspan‘s hometown of Baltimore has only enjoyed a couple weeks of spring sunshine, but the rappers’ forthcoming collaborative EP is well on its way to ripeness. On the inaugural song release off the project, the Charm City natives invite us to, “enjoy the fruits of The Harvest,” lacing August Flight Gordon‘s soul-sampled production with imagery of rebirth and abundance. Has this hors-d’oeuvre left you craving more? Then you can look forward to a whole cornucopia of dope tunes later this month, when CEE-SPAN hits the ‘net for digital download.
Written by richard on 04/3/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.