While many American crops won’t be fully-grown until late summer or even autumn, dope music can mature much more quickly under the right conditions. For example, Rome Cee and Greenspan‘s hometown of Baltimore has only enjoyed a couple weeks of spring sunshine, but the rappers’ forthcoming collaborative EP is well on its way to ripeness. On the inaugural song release off the project, the Charm City natives invite us to, “enjoy the fruits of The Harvest,” lacing August Flight Gordon‘s soul-sampled production with imagery of rebirth and abundance. Has this hors-d’oeuvre left you craving more? Then you can look forward to a whole cornucopia of dope tunes later this month, when CEE-SPAN hits the ‘net for digital download.
Written by richard on 04/3/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.