Buckle up, Booth readers; Rome Cee and Greenspan are back, and they’re fixing to take you on a musical Journey to the Stars. The second featured single off the Baltimore mic-murderers’ forthcoming collaborative EP, following April’s The Harvest, is as atmospheric and headphone-ready as its title implies. Pablow Beats sets the mood for a space odyssey behind the boards, pairing airy keys and choral vocals with a clattering percussion rhythm. Over the dreamy instrumental backdrop, the duo deliver ambitious, yet down-to-earth reflections on the hustle, charting a course from the streets to the upper echelons of hip-hop superstardom. Al Great, previously heard flowing alongside Greenspan on ELLIS‘s Warriors, contributes guest bars. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop the co-headliners’ Cee-Span EP when it hits the ‘net next Wednesday, September 11.
Written by richard on 09/8/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.