Buckle up, Booth readers; Rome Cee and Greenspan are back, and they’re fixing to take you on a musical Journey to the Stars. The second featured single off the Baltimore mic-murderers’ forthcoming collaborative EP, following April’s The Harvest, is as atmospheric and headphone-ready as its title implies. Pablow Beats sets the mood for a space odyssey behind the boards, pairing airy keys and choral vocals with a clattering percussion rhythm. Over the dreamy instrumental backdrop, the duo deliver ambitious, yet down-to-earth reflections on the hustle, charting a course from the streets to the upper echelons of hip-hop superstardom. Al Great, previously heard flowing alongside Greenspan on ELLIS‘s Warriors, contributes guest bars. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop the co-headliners’ Cee-Span EP when it hits the ‘net next Wednesday, September 11.
Written by richard on 09/8/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.