Though Rome‘s built up a formidable buzz for himself in the Booth, he’s nowhere near finished; on the contrary, the Los Angeles native’s latest single finds him determined to do it even Bigger (and better) than he has to date. Don Mond Productions provides a synth-drenched beat befitting a grind anthem as the artist fills fans in on his towering ambitions. Currently in the studio putting the finishing touches on the project, Rome hopes to release his BYI Entertainment/LA Leakers-presented free album, The Impossible, before spring turns to summer; in the meantime, keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest news and tunes!
Written by richard on 05/5/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Star Children ft. Mistah F.A.B." (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.