In the wake of a difficult breakup, every thought that passes through your head seems to return to that guy or girl who’s no longer in your life, making it nearly impossible to concentrate on anything else… until one day you come to the sudden, joyful realization that you no longer give a damn. On a new mixtape single making its Booth-exclusive world premiere in honor of Valentine’s Day, Rhode Island rhymesayer Roger celebrates that milestone with regard to his last relationship, proudly announcing to his ex, “I don’t love you No More.” In addition to providing the record’s upbeat, sampled instrumental backdrop, Taktix steps out from behind the boards to drive the point home in a smooth guest chorus. Fans can find this unromantic, yet eminently relatable jam, along with previous singles Sticks x Stones and F**k a Feature, on Roger’s Nice Guys finish Last LP, slated to drop digitally in the near future.
Written by richard on 02/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All In" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)