In the wake of a difficult breakup, every thought that passes through your head seems to return to that guy or girl who’s no longer in your life, making it nearly impossible to concentrate on anything else… until one day you come to the sudden, joyful realization that you no longer give a damn. On a new mixtape single making its Booth-exclusive world premiere in honor of Valentine’s Day, Rhode Island rhymesayer Roger celebrates that milestone with regard to his last relationship, proudly announcing to his ex, “I don’t love you No More.” In addition to providing the record’s upbeat, sampled instrumental backdrop, Taktix steps out from behind the boards to drive the point home in a smooth guest chorus. Fans can find this unromantic, yet eminently relatable jam, along with previous singles Sticks x Stones and F**k a Feature, on Roger’s Nice Guys finish Last LP, slated to drop digitally in the near future.
Written by richard on 02/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All In" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.