Since its Booth-exclusive drop in late September, ROGER‘s latest street album has been racking up rave reviews from our readers. It’s only right that the Providence, Rhode Island buzzmaker celebrate his success with all the people who helped make it possible, his loyal fans included. On a freshly-released standout off the set, the emcee invites us to join him as he raises a toast to the Good Life. Drum GAHD crafts a lush keyboard/sample backdrop for the headliner’s triumphant bars, as well as those of Motown-repping house fave Scolla. Still haven’t given Listen to Roger a spin? Then what are you waiting for—click here to download the project and learn what all the hype is about.
Written by richard on 10/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All In" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.