Since its Booth-exclusive drop in late September, ROGER‘s latest street album has been racking up rave reviews from our readers. It’s only right that the Providence, Rhode Island buzzmaker celebrate his success with all the people who helped make it possible, his loyal fans included. On a freshly-released standout off the set, the emcee invites us to join him as he raises a toast to the Good Life. Drum GAHD crafts a lush keyboard/sample backdrop for the headliner’s triumphant bars, as well as those of Motown-repping house fave Scolla. Still haven’t given Listen to Roger a spin? Then what are you waiting for—click here to download the project and learn what all the hype is about.
Written by richard on 10/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All In" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.