The 248th entry in our Exclusive Freestyle Series comes courtesy of R.O.E., the Chitown emcee who earned reader approval for Revive and The Gloves (No Quit). On his brand new, exclusive History freestyle, the Soulville Recordings emcee flows over a J. Dilla-produced beat originally featured on Mos Def and Talib Kweli‘s cut of the same title. R.O.E. is currently busy promoting his debut EP, A Backpacker Named R.O.E., as well as preparing to release videos for several tracks off the project. In addition, the artist is working on a forthcoming, yet-untitled full-length.
Written by richard on 06/7/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Gloves (No Quit)" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.